Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Im getting professional hair extensions, whats the best kind/type? any particular salons?

whats the best place to get good quality long lasting hair extensions?Im getting professional hair extensions, whats the best kind/type? any particular salons?
It all depends on what kind of hair extensions you are getting. first and foremost, you should buy human hair (your natural texture) for weaving the hair, (adding length to your own hair).


However, if you are adding braid extensions, you should buy synthetic hair. The reasons for both answers is #1 If you are leaving the hair loose and getting a weave, you always want to use 100% Human Hair. why, because it does not tangle as badly as synthetic hair when shampooed. if you are getting a bound weave, (with hair bonding glue) you also have to use an oil free shampoo and conditioner.Otherwise you will be very disappointed because the bond will slip and possibly come lose.


If you are getting a Brade extensions you should use (loose synthetic hair, also referred to as a pony tail). Why... because the pone tailor ';synthetic'; last longer and holds the style longer. You can use your reg. brand of shampoo and conditioner with the synthetic. As for where to go to get it done I would have to know your location. I'm in Ca. If you live here, I can help you. If not, I hope my info. can be of help.


feel free to contact me if you like.


Sincerely,


RitaIm getting professional hair extensions, whats the best kind/type? any particular salons?
I use to get them and they are very hard on hair. Don't get anything with glue or melted wax. Imagine what that hot wax type glue does when it sticks to your hair. I had those and when I took them out my hair was awful and it took a year to grow out and look decent. if you must get them, I would start with tracts that are sown on to cornrows. These are the least damaging to hair. I wore these kinds until my real hair grew out to a good length. As far as salons, go to one that specializes in them. Don't go to one that only does them occasionally. I no longer wear extensions anymore. They are expensive and very high maintenance.
Where do you live, I go to portabello road to a place called Head it is the best. Don't click on Julia R's link.

No comments:

Post a Comment